Monday, April 16, 2012

Back to Blogging

I have been away from blogger for a while, obviously.  I am sorry, but I am back now so don't cry.  I recently made a large wholesale order f wine soap for someone who is having a shower in June.  These soaps are four different wine flavors: Merlot, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Sauvignon Blanc.  They turned out very lovely.  I got to use my new soap curing closet for the first time and the soaps are really coming along.  I promise to take some pictures and show some labeling when I do that.  The soaps will be cured and ready to label next week.  Then I will ship them out.  I will then have room in my curing closet for some new batches of soap for Etsy.  I am going to make some smaller bars this time and sell them for proportionally lower prices.  Some people have mentioned to me that my bars are a bit big.  I tried explaining that they can be cut using a regular kitchen knife to whatever size people like, but somehow people just don't want to do that themselves. I have also crocheted some new soap savers in some fun and neutral colors.  I will put new pictures on my soap saver listing as soon as I take them.
I have some ideas for some new Etsy projects I will be making as soon as I finish sewing curtains for our new house.  That is part of the reason I have not been posting much.  We have been very busy remodeling our new house.  It isn't really a new house, just new to us.  It is quite a project house, actually, but we love it.  Next up will be the yard and driveway, but that is for my other blog: SmallCityLot.  I just started that blog and will try to post new pictures every week as we go along.

I will post pictures of all of my new Etsy projects here as soon as I get them done.  TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment